Lead our woes asunder ‘neath the proud veins
Hey, that's fine ! Tayui's mind has just been blown.

[html]
[/html] It couldn't be. After all her time thinking that Daedalus had been the one to betray and destroy her family, it had been Liesl? But that didn't make any sense, either. Daedalus -- he had been the one to chase Tayui from her home and he had been the one that had given her the scar. He'd pushed her away and he had been the one to kill Karina. The note -- hadn't it said it all? Liesl killed herself because of Daedalus. But if Éloise was telling the truth, then what did all this mean? If Liesl had been the murderess, why had she done it? Had she written the note to frame Daedalus? What was going on?

Tayui felt like she was swimming in a sea and she couldn't see land in any direction. She was so suddenly overwhelmed. She stumbled and then sat down as she tried to process everything. She blinked, trying to keep back tears, trying to keep her emotions in check. She could hear Éloise continue to speak, but she knew that none of it was registering. It took her a few seconds after Éloise finished speaking to finally hear was her sister had said.

"Halifax," she echoed numbly. "Honoré..." she said, letting the word inflect at the end as if it were a question. What did her brother have to do with this? Oh, yes, he had been in AniWaya. Honoré. He had seen Éloise. Oh -- he had told Éloise about this place.

"Sorry," she said. Her words were slow and careful. "I... I'm just... shocked..." She blinked and then shook her head. No, she had to be strong. They could talk about this more later. "I'm just glad to know you're okay -- and alive." [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread