and when i sing, these lies come out
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 334

They day was dismal, hardly a candle when out up against the Catalan and, more recently, Argentine, sunshine he'd be ever so accustomed to. Yet this woman seemed to not care, though to him it seemed a far cry from his own apathy towards the weather. Her demeanour seemed to be pleased whatever the weather and therefore rain and cold failed to dampen her mood, rather than the universal apathy Angel possessed. In fact she seemed more like Ana, a girl who seemed to be content (at the very least) everyday. Maria, also, had seemed to have cheer in her eternally. And maybe, a very long time ago, Angel did to. Though things happened and situations changed, happiness had become hard to find in those dark, dark times. Phantom pain flickered through his chest as his mind floated back to the, awful day in Park Guell.

Giving the horse a faint smile, he turned his attention to Myrika, 'I shouldn't think so' he noted flatly, though the faint smile was still present through his dullness. He did however understand her humour, so far he'd deduced that Inferni was full of similar bloodlines, scarlet hues eyes were something he'd noted as a common trait, much like the ornate crucifixes that his family possessed. His still hung around his neck for it was the one part of his past he would never give up, along side his knives and books of course. Myrika offered up her name, a full title unlike any of the ones he heard so far. Angel deduced that a reasonable explanation for name and relations were that her name was tied loosely to the main bloodlines within Inferni. As she had given up her surname, Angel felt obliged to do the same. 'Angel Fabregas i Reus'. Back home, he may have simply offered of 'Angel Fabregas' seeing as that had been his father's, father's title. But here the naming regulations were different and so her offered up his mother's, father's title also.

<style>
.agenlsanta .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenlsanta p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenlsanta b {color:#595959; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenlsanta {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RHmGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#595959;}
.agenlsanta .inner {margin:0px 10px 360px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenlsanta .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread