and when i sing, these lies come out
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

He nodded sagely along with her comment, a neutral, almost friendly gesture. 'Here perhaps he noted gently, aware that his coldness could make certain people wary of him. It was simply that he had witness to much of the world to hold the naivety he believe came from everyday happiness. Thought that didn't mean he didn't believe there weren't day, situations, where one couldn't be automatically happy. 'Back home in Catalunya' he started, a small amount of cheer in his voice, an almost smile on his lips. 'We include both our parents names. And in Espana too'. He gazed off past the borders, imagining his coastal home. 'Here, I would be Angel Fabregas. Right?' he added, and then asked. He wanted to be sure, since most of his life had been spent in Latin countries. When she noted that his name was 'pretty' he smiled, though it was a dim smile compared to most other's, it was practically a beam for him. 'Gracies' he said.

Myrika's horse approached Angel, and he was told he was liked by the equine. He reached his finger tips towards her snout, giving her a light pet. Horses were something, creatures he held in great approval. 'I'm glad' he said, smiling faintly at the horse.

<style type="text/css">
.angelona b {font-weight:bold; color:#214030; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;}
.angelona p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.angelona {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#648373; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xs34B.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #214030; padding: 0px 0px 520px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3bd94; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.angelona .wordcount {color:#214030; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #a3bd94; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.angelona .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread