and when i sing, these lies come out
[html]

(347)
Derp. D: I has a delay, I sowry. <3

Myrika is by me!

The tawny woman didn't much mind her companion's quietness; she was friendly enough to make up for it, but it did worry her in a vague way. This vague worry would later intensify, when she was alone and reflected on her interactions with Angel. Myrika would wonder if she'd done something wrong or offended him in some way -- of course, she did not know the dark-hued man well enough to realize such was simply his usual manner, and it had nothing to do in the least with her.

The place from whence he'd come sounded strange and exotic as the words now flowing from his maw, and the tawny woman listened eagerly, a pleased smile coming to her russet-splashed muzzle at his words. Both of their parents names? She considered this and nodded to his question. Yes -- and I'd be Myrika Tears Asylum. I think -- does your mother's name or father's come first? If it's the father's, I'd be Myrika Asylum Tears, she said, adding a small chuckle. It was, perhaps, more than Angel wanted to know about her. I like it, she said, affirming for him her enjoyment of such a custom. She wouldn't begin referring to herself as such, but maybe secretly. Such things would keep her close to Kharma himself, and Cassie, who had their father's name.

Have you owned horses before? she inquired, curious. He seemed to be calm around them, albeit somewhat wary -- perhaps such an attitude was just wiseness showing through, however. It was not at all smart to meander up to strange horses and stick one's muzzle in their face -- some horses were prone to kick and bite at such behavior. Their ancestors had been frequent victims of deer and elk kicks to the head; a horse's blow would be equally devastating. Angel intriqued her, and so the tawny woman posed her questions, hoping she did not drive herself further into his bad graces, if in fact she had already done such a thing.

<style>
#myrikaSie {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaSie p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaSie p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread