and when i sing, these lies come out
[html]

i has delay, i sowry too~ <3 it's np

Word Count → 000

'Father's first usually' he corrected as she asked, 'Though not always'. Most cases had the paternal title as the former, but of course it was personal choice and opinion of which fits best where. Being just Angel Fabregas was an odd idea for him to consider, he'd always been Fabregas i Reus. 'The 'i' just means and' he added, casting his gaze from the horse back to her with a faint smile, 'The Spaniard's use a 'y' instead, but again it's the same thing'. Stepping close to the horse, he gave her a more solid pet, after all his wrist had begun to hurt from straining. 'A lot of our language is' he commented idly, looking out past the borders.

Her nest question came quickly, but Angel nodded all the same. After all he wasn't fussed whether she asked multiple questions or not. 'Yes. Lot's of them' he replied, 'My family have a farm in Llivia' Angel explained, not expecting her to know where he was on about. 'I worked with them in Argentina too'. He traded many things and was often in control of the route from Rosario to Buenos Aires. Most times it was easier to ride the distance and so he relied on his horsemanship often.

<style type="text/css">
.totsunits b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefefe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.totsunits p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.totsunits {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDo6A.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c00304; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.totsunits .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #fefefe; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; }
.totsunits .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.totsunits p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.totsunits p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread