and when i sing, these lies come out
[html]

Myrika is by Kiri!

The coyote thought she would not mind taking her father's surname, though she did like her own well enough. There was no particular reason she might change it, and so the red-hued coyote would remain Myrika Tears. Even so, it was interesting to know of the faraway cultures of places she was unlikely to see in her lifetime. Myrika had taken months to work up the courage to visit Inferni; why should she think any other place would be different? If she traveled around the world, she'd likely spend half of her life waiting to enter this place or that, biding her time until she was prepared enough -- whatever "prepared enough" truly meant.

Ah! she exclaimed, grinning. I'd love to own more than one, but Eira's the only one I've got. I'm not really sure where you'd find horses around here -- some say it's easy to catch them in the wild, but many of those seem like small ponies and -- um, she started, realizing what she was about to say. She was too big to ride the smaller horses. Well, they're not quite fit for my size, she finished, hesitating a moment and tittering a nervous laugh when she was through. Others say you can go south and trade for good ones, but I've never been, she added, shrugging a shoulder. Maybe I'll check it out, soon, she said, glancing at him with a smile. Perhaps he'd like to accompany her, or perhaps he wanted something from the fabled place called Freetown?

<style>
#myrikaKiri {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread