and when i sing, these lies come out
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

'Mhm' Angel hummed along, 'I always found them easier to care for when there are more than one. That way you only really have to train up the alpha and the rest usually follow by example'. At least that was the way he found it. Herds were almost like sheep the way they followed suite, except he always had horses down as smarter creatures who could do more damage. The Spaniard smiled and let out a singular huff of laughter, 'You can imagine my troubles then, senyoreta' he prompted, shaking his head.

Angel frowned softly, 'Mhm, it's a good place to find all sorts of junk. I passed through it on my way up here, I'd never been before but I've dealt with trades going there'. The Spaniard had worked with traders from everywhere and most were from Europe of course but a good majority hailed from Freetown too. 'I think I may accompany you if you go'. He'd have to walk of course, but those muscles weren't built up from nothing. It would be no problem for Angel after all. 'It's not too far away. A few days, if I remember rightly' he mused aloud, caressing the medallion and cross at his chest.

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread