and when i sing, these lies come out
[html]

Can wrap it up here with an assumption they visited Freetown ... whenever, really? XD I don't have any Myrika threads dated between 19 December - 1 January, and then again none past 4 January, so any time between those two brackets works for me, and Angel can have acquired his horse in Freetown? Myrika can get a second one as well. >_> Just lemme know whenever works for you, and is good!

Myrika is by me!

The rusty-hued woman nodded enthusiastically, smiling. Their behavior is social -- a lot like ours, she said, realizing she was likely explaining something Angel was already well-aware of. I have a book on livestock, if you can read and you'd like to borrow it, she suggested. Books were precious commodities, but Myrika knew the value of information and she was more than willing to share. He seemed open to the idea of a trip to Freetown, and Myrika grinned broadly at the suggestion he accompany her. She would like to wander the horse offerings with him, checking out the stock and material to see what he thought was good horseflesh and what was poor horseflesh.

Yeah. Ezekiel's been there a few times, he says it's not far. All we've got to do is follow the coast, anyway, she said, figuring this wouldn't be too harrowing a task. Then again, if the coast was as jagged and malformed on the far side of the bay as it was this side, they might have a little journey cut out for them. You might be able to borrow a communal horse? she suggested, thoughtfully. Merab is pregnant, but I think she can still be ridden, if we take it easy, the woman said, rolling a shoulder. She'd only have to carry you halfway, the woman added, smiling. On the return trip, Angel would ride his new horse, no doubt.

<style>
#myrikaPoseSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaPoseSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaPoseSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaPoseSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaPoseSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaPoseSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#myrikaPoseSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaPoseSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaPoseSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaPoseSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread