I'm invincible tonight

She was within emotional turmoil as the different ones danced across her face, she didn't know how to react to him anymore that much was clear, and truthfully he didn't know how he was supposed to act around her anymore either. He wanted to treat her like a friend, but she refused to let him, she was as much a prisoner in Io's manipulating schemes as he himself was. What Io wanted, Io got usually. She hadn't wanted to lay with him and make children, she didn't want the one that was now clinging to his leg. In a burst of paternal feelings he lowered his head and nuzzled her small body with his muzzle as though he could protect her from the words her mother spoke and the things she thought, the little girl didn't understand any of their conversation and just looked curious at him.

He studied Aeron as she tried to figure out what she actually meant, he suspected that she wouldn't find out any time soon and instead cleared his throat to say in a gentle voice, the gentle giant he always was,

"You don't need to thank me for this, eet es my job. I protect the family, no? Adwen, she is family and you are family, at least for now." At least until Io drove him to the edge and he either left or killed himself. He made a grim face to himself that those were the only options left to him now, it was all so depressing and demoralizing. She turned away from them and again he lowered his head to bump his large nose gently against her much smaller head, Adwen giggled and grabbed onto one of his ears, tugging at the audit and trying to pull him over, the male flopped to the floor with an overly dramatic noise of capture,

"Look mu hija, you have caught me." His deep voice rumbled within his chest as he chuckled at her, the strange white child.

Messages In This Thread