And you will catch me if i fall
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: Found a way to really provoke Light XD

Light was bringing home the bounty of traps when he noticed his door was slightly open. Normally he would have thought someone had stopped by to visit him but the scent that lingered was unfamiliar. He set the rabbits gently next to the frame of his hand built home and pushed his door just slightly and silently enough to catch the male in his action. It was clear to Light from the posture, the way he wore his hoodie and the light expression upon his maw that this kid was trouble. He peered slightly to see what the kid seemingly wanted and felt horribly invaded. The drawing he held was very personal in nature as it was the sketch of his young friend Leon in a rather provocative pose. He stomped into the single roomed bachelor hut and snatched the piece from the youth. What do you think you are doing pup?!

His anger was clear, normally the male would have passed off the action in a more humorous manner but he just had to find that particular drawing. It was bad enough Gemma and Matteo had guessed his indiscretion but to have a kid know his secret? It was almost enough to have the male hyperventilate if he were alone. He stuffed that drawing and a few other mature poses of Gemma within the crooked drawer of the small aged desk before facing the male. What do you think you’re doing in my hut snooping around in my personal items? The angered expression upon the usually stone faced male was rather contorted and frightening. His scars bunched in an almost gruesome manner as his teeth bared just slightly. He decided then it was time this kid leave his den, the fact that his trespass was becoming further more apparent to the hunter and he needed to cool down more or he would have this kid in the worst of his punishment. He grasped the youth by his dark hoodie and pushed him throw the doorway. What’s your name pup?! The scarred hunter demanded as he held him just few steps from his home.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread