And you will catch me if i fall
[html]
Snot nosed brat, Ahiga ¬.¬ / +354!

The picture in his hand was that of a wolf, someone he didn't know but it was clear that the owner of the hut knew the one within the picture rather well. It wasn't so much what the picture was of, but that this particular piece of paper had a picture on it; the colours, shapes and lines interesting even if the young lad didn't fully understand the nature of the image. Glancing from the picture in his hands he looked over the others, noticing the more of them had canines drawn on them, the canines posed in a similar style to what the one he held was. Fascinated by the art work before him the Tsisdu Kanati lad missed the door opening and the owner's approach right up until the picture was snatched from his hands. Swinging around he growled harshly at the other in both anger and surprise and eyed the other as he hid the drawings from sight.

A small part of him wanted to reach into the drawer and snatch the image back, but with the owner of the hut present he knew better than to do so; and so he simply stood there listening to the others little speech, unaffected by the male's angered words, a smug grin spreading it's way into the lad's expression, baring his teeth slightly back at the older male. Before he could respond to the other's words in a sarcastic manner his hoodie was grabbed and he was dragged and pushed outside until he was outside of the hut. Stumbling slightly he regained his balance and crossed his arms across his chest, ignoring the other's hold on him and displayed temper.

Titling his head to the side, he grinned at the male, My name ain't any of your business old man his childish grin morphing into a smirk; this male was nothing to him, he couldn't lay a hand on him even if he wanted to. It's not as if he'd actually stolen anything, he was merely looking... the male was overreacting and throwing his weight around, or so the young lad had concluded.

<style type="text/css">
.higab b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9c4ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b280a; }
.higab p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.higab {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ae9a79; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OebmG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d0d1b7; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.higab p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.higab p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread