And you will catch me if i fall
[html]

Word Count → 400+ :: ended up looking it up cause i was drawing a blank from watching my dad do it... Light's calming down still pretty bothered though might be apparent with the way he handles rabbit.

Light gave a slight growl when the youth refused to give into his demand but was quick to trying to calm himself. Now having the threat removed from his home it was a little easier to attempt control. He released the hoodie with a slightly rough shake of the male before putting his hands to his hips. Very rude to invade a stranger’s home kid. Next time, use that thick little skull of yours and think or you’ll be pissing off someone less inclined to forgive you as I am. For your indiscretion you’re going to help me with my duties until you tell me your name pup. He walked over to the door of his hut and picked up the snared rabbits and tossing all but one of them at the youth. He walked within his hut grabbing a skinning knife that hung just off the wall and came out. \

He led the male hoping he would follow to a flat rock just near the back where he handled a lot of his meat for preserving. Come. Watch. Light snapped the legs of the rabbit and cut them off tossing them to the side. Remove their legs to make it a little easier. Light cut a skilful line along the belly of the tiny animal. Starting from the ribs pull the fur up and lightly cut along to expose the membrane. The rabbit’s skin just under the layer of fur was clear. Light then carefully cut into it and progressed to pulling the guts from the beast. Cut shallow as not to pierce any of the organs. He gripped the rabbit by its neck and progressed to shoving his fingers inside and spilled the organs next to the rock. He reached in a again and ripped the heart from the ribcage a popped it in his mouth. He much enjoyed snacking as he skinned. To remove the skin merely slide you fingers throw the rabbit along his back from the side and pull the skin off. He slide his hand through the incision and pushed his hand through the membranes of the fur until he could grasp the rabbit’s ribcage. He then pulled the fur with his under hand up and pushed the rabbit’s body down. Cut the head off and there you go furless rabbit to preserve. He cut off the head and held up the fur and carcass. He set it aside and held out the blade handle toward the youth. Your turn pup.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread