And you will catch me if i fall
[html]
Sorry about the delay, muse derped for awhile but is back again <3 / +574!

Rude? He was hardly rude; the rude ones were the adults who claimed they knew everything, who sought to control and manipulate his life by commanding him, forcing to do this and that. Unable to hold back his growing contempt towards the scarred male the young Nishant sneered, his disgust for the others lecture clearly displayed upon his face for a moment before he shoved one white and one grey hand into his hoodies pocket as if he'd done nothing. I do nothin' wrong old man. I'as only lookin. So don't ya be calling me rude grandpa and don't ya be telling me what ta do he retorted, clearly not understanding that both his actions and behaviour was what others saw as rude and disrespectful; to him, the male before him was older and so he innocently referred to the male with 'older' terms. Glaring up at the male, green eyes staring pointedly for a moment in hope the other understood he was deadly serious, he spoke, not bothering to pronounce his words correctly and slurring them together.

Although he wasn't in the best of moods with Ayasha he as sure his sister would understand and tell the male off for telling him what to do; because no one told him what to do, not even his family. The young hunter did whatever he pleased whenever he pleased and no one could dare tell him otherwise. Still, when the other walked away to the rabbits his eyes followed and he couldn't help but be intrigued; stepping forward he followed the other on his own free will and by his own choices, for under no circumstances was he obeying the old man. Forest coloured eyes lit up with interest whilst the young Nishant forced his expression into his best 'neutral' face, listening to the males words, watching his hands and how he did each step, his stomach only complained once at the disgusting display of dead meat being handled; a small bit of pride filled him at that fact.

Gingerly he reached out and snagged the blade from the male then moved to grab one of the dead rabbits, mentally running through the instructions the other had spoken before beginning. Legs he spoke allowed, mind deeply consumed with the task at hand and oblivious to the others presence, his hands moved quickly removing the rabbits legs and tossing them aside much like the older male had done. Then, crudely mimicking the male he began to slowly cut along the rabbits stomach, each cut measured and shallow for the most part, only once or twice did he slip up and cut too deep. With that done he paused and then began on the skin, his stomach threatening to throw up it's contents at the task at hand but he refused to give in to such weakness and quickly completed the task, the job messy and only at a beginners level but nevertheless he had succeeded to some degree. Finishing up he removed the rabbits head and spun the finished result around, inspecting it as a grin bled through his expression, boyish and proud of his work. Ain't hard old man he informed the other, tossing his finished result at the older male, regret filling him as he released the rabbit.

<style type="text/css">
.higab b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9c4ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b280a; }
.higab p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.higab {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ae9a79; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OebmG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d0d1b7; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.higab p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.higab p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread