And you will catch me if i fall
[html]
Name calling is apparently a bad habit he's picked up xD / +330!

Frowning he took the offered rabbit, dumping it to the side of where he stood and sat himself down upon the ground with a thump, quickly crossing his legs to get comfortable and then waited for the male to inspect his work; arms wrapped around his stomach and his eyes wandering aimlessly around, looking at everything without really seeing anything. As soon as the male spoke his eyes flashed to the stranger, intent and curious although he tried to school his expression into a more neutral one to hide his pleasure that someone was teaching him about hunting... somewhat. Yet, as the other asked him to repeat the action he couldn't hold back the rebellious words that came to mind and spoke them before he could stop himself. “You ain't the boss of me, ye olde granpapa” but despite his little outburst he picked the second rabbit up and began working on it as he had the first one; although this time taking his time, recalling what the male had said, how he'd moved his hands and any finer details he'd picked up on.

Slowly he began to attempt to mimic the other, mutter incoherent words quietly as he talked himself through what he was doing, completely focused upon the task at hand and ignoring the strange male. As he reached the ribs part he took his time, making small cautious cuts across the membrane and smiled brightly when he did a little better through that part this time. With that small success he confidence grew a little and he picked up his speed a little more and felt himself pull too roughly on the skin and when he went to cut the head off the cut was all over the place; but he'd done it, slightly better and without too much difficulty. Placing the knife beside himself he raised his head to look at the other and threw the finished result to the male. “There ya go, old geezer”.

<style type="text/css">
.higab b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9c4ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b280a; }
.higab p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.higab {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ae9a79; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OebmG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d0d1b7; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.higab p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.higab p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread