home for the holidays.
[html]
they are so damn cute together. / +3

Wayne smelled so good. His strong male scent washed into her nostrils and drowned out the smell of the dirt and grass, overpowered her senses. As the rope came off, she hunched down more and attempted to push herself underground, not wanting him to see her acting so pathetically. Fists clenched tightly, nails digging into the dirt and tugging grass up roughly. It was almost as if she were throwing a childish fit, the way her anger and fear and sadness were all boiling over at one time. Instead of screaming and crying though, she was only trying to get away. To hide this ugly side of her away from the person that she loved and trusted with her life.

The feeling of his big hands rubbing at her sides and back was so comforting and she felt herself slowly relaxing. The sobs choking up in her throat dissipated and it was easier to breath. Breathing in deeply, Dixie sat up, keeping her head down and eyes closed, but turned her body towards Wayne’s and sighed, shuddering and shaking. After a few moments of just sitting there, she surged forward and threw herself at him roughly. Short, thin arms that held a surprising amount of strength wrapped around his chest and squeezed. The front of her body stretched up, resting against his chest and abdomen, face nuzzled into the scruffy fur around his throat.

Her whimpering and whining hadn’t come to an end, but she was no longer crying. I-I’m s-s-soo s-sor…sor-ry… She held onto him tightly and just rested there, breathing him in and feeling the hardness of his muscles beneath the softness of her own body. Lifting her head slightly, she pressed her nose to his cheek and slipped her tongue out against his face, a sort of kiss. I…I missed you…so muuuch.

<style type="text/css">
.dixsad2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#67c0aa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08201a; }
.dixsad2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.dixsad2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2e3e31; background-image:url(http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7544/dixiesad.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 248px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74ae6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.dixsad2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dixsad2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread