cold outings
[html]

Word Count → 183 :: Ohmygod my posts keep getting shorter and shorter I'm sorry ;___;

The young woman extended her paw to the horse, and Wayne could not suppress his warm smile as he watched the mare interact with the stranger. He patted the animal’s side in praise, glad but unsurprised to see Fern’s sweet and gentle nature extend to the quiet girl.

His ears perked when she offered her name: Bambi Five. He tilted his head, wondering if he’d heard the surname correctly, but he didn’t make any remark on it. Instead, he offered a warm, “Nice to meetcha, Bambi.” It was a cute and simple name, somewhat like Dixie.

Her question made him frown before he followed her gesture to the horse, and his naturally protective and friendly demeanor only strengthened as he shot a grin at the black-splotched dog. “You mean teach ya to ride? Sure!” He was sure that Fern would like all the attention as well; there probably couldn’t be a better horse to help out a new rider, either, with her usual gentleness. “You don’t even have to go and give me nothin’ in exchange. No fur off my back.” He winked.

<style type="text/css">
.heatwavewayne .space {width:200px; height:70px; float:right;}
.heatwavewayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#fbdf75; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0d0900 1px 1px 1px;}
.heatwavewayne p.ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; font-size:10px;}
.heatwavewayne p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.heatwavewayne .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#fbdf75;}
.heatwavewayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px; text-shadow:#966e26 0px 0px 4px;}
.heatwavewayne {margin:5px auto; width:500px; background-color:#966e26; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/wk64jm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 160px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0900; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread