Sail
[html]

(390)
Eris is a bitch. >_>

Eris is by Libri!

Her tiger-daughter's fury was beautiful to behold. If it had been any other canine before them, Eris might have loosed her tawny daughter just to see the damage she could wreak unto others. Instead, the dark Optime remained with her hand upon Salvia's shoulders, the younger woman's growls palpable vibrations rumbling from deep within her. Eris, however, was more interested in her blue-eyed daughter's words than her elder child's wroth. Eris must see whether her daughter had become unsalvageable in the time she'd been an outsider to her family. Her pale daughter had never known the thistle kingdom, but Salsola was an extension of Eris's family, now -- it was not altogether impossible the snowy wolf would find a place within their pack.

There was more to learn than just about Wretch, though. Stunned as she was by the reappearance of her daughter, the dark coyote tilted her head imperceptibly at the mention of Ichika. She knew little enough of the tramontane pack and desired to know only what was absolutely necessary. Knowledge of their leadership as weak was valued, indeed -- of course, Eris had no way of knowing the leadership had changed since Wretch's departure. She considered her daughter's words at the cessation of her speech, nodding slowly to show she understood, though she waited a moment to speak, allowing Salvia to interject if her daughter found it necessary.

My name is Eris Eternity, and you are my daughter. Your father is Larkspur D'Angelo, and he gave you his surname, she said, bluntly. Should you find it in your heart to return to your family someday, you'll find it grown. Brothers, sisters, yes -- but cousins and aunts and uncles, too. This was cryptic, but it was far more revelatory than Eris might have given any other outsider to Salsola. Give my name to whichever border scouts you encounter, and maybe you'll find us again. You are not of our family until you return -- and neither, I think, can you understand this until you return. There was faint sorrow in her voice, but Eris was a cold-hearted creature. Her daughter-not-daughter was no more close to her than any other foreigner, and she had been given more quarter than Eris was usually wont to give.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread