[M] The Myth of Innocence
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Hope this is ok, if you don’t like it I can edit it. / +346

It was early evening and Helotes had just finished up another training session with Halo and had decided to try and walk off his aches and pains. His cousin was merciless, working him near the point of collapse. Luckily her pups had called her attention and she had let him go, much to his relief though he did not show it. It was important to keep a stony demeanor around her, any show of frivolous emotion was reason for chiding or discipline with her. In a way, she reminded him of his mother, save for any of the endearing parts. Despite her cold disposition, Halo was starting to grow on him.

His walk had taken him near the borders, the closest to the mansion and he took a moment to rest, sitting upon a large border. He raised his muscled arms above his head, stretching them in turn when a small sound behind him made him turn an ear. Small pad-falls could be heard and he turned slowly to see young Symera creeping up on him. He had seen the young girl around, her and Halo had some kind of relationship that Helotes could not discern for he knew Symera was not a Lykoi. Still, she was Halo’s ward, and though he had seen her around he had yet to interact with her.

His umber eyes watched her keenly for a moment before he spoke, Symera, are you following me? He gave her a toothy grin. He had been somewhat curious of this young coyote since the Inferni meeting a week ago, for she had arrived there dragging the body of some hapless wolf behind her. It had peeked his interest, and he was meaning to ask her about it, I’m Helotes Lykoi, He said though he knew she already knew who he was, You may come sit with me if you like. He patted the ground next to him. It would be interesting to find out exactly what was going on between this girl and Halo, and how she had managed to kill that wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.helsc b {font-weight:bold; color:#b73012; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.helsc p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.helsc {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#320c0c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1MUj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac7662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.helsc p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.helsc p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread