[M] The Myth of Innocence
[html]
OOC / +271

He smiled as she came closer, You were succeeding up until a few seconds ago. He said reassuringly. Just like Halo this girl seemed to have a huge attitude, but it did not bother Helotes in the least, he was used to strong female figures; in fact, he preferred it that way, no need for the women to be the weaker sex. When she sat he was silent for a moment, just listening to the stillness of the evening air. The air was fresh, and the wind was at their backs, nothing seemed to stir.

Finally he turned his umber gaze upon her, Tell me Symera, at the pack meeting, I noticed you dragged a wolf’s body. Did you kill it yourself? He had been quite curious about this. Helotes at no real qualms with wolves, but he found that they tended to cause more trouble than they were worth. He had killed a hand full of canines in his lifetime, the majority of them having been wolves; they seemed to believe they were superior more often than not, and didn’t know when to keep their mouths shut.

Helotes found it funny though, that since arriving at Inferni the only ones that had given him trouble were coyotes; Vesper and the foolish Fleta that had turned up at the borders. He’d sent them both off in their various ways; foolhardy and silly the both of them for daring to get near Inferni without good intention. Perhaps the wolves of these lands had some sense to them… well at least the ones he had come across, obviously Symera hadn’t been as lucky.

<style type="text/css">
.helsc b {font-weight:bold; color:#b73012; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.helsc p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.helsc {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#320c0c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1MUj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac7662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.helsc p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.helsc p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread