[M] The Myth of Innocence
[html]

Table & Coding © Raze; 326 words

The girl gave a slight smile to learn that she had done better. That was a good thing at least. "Mother Halo said that I need to learn to be quieter when I walk." At least when it came to hunting. Before she had started training Symera hadn't cared if she made a sound or not. But now she was learning better. Learning that prey was easier to catch when they couldn't here you coming. Of course Symera's favorite thing to hunt were wolves. she enjoyed being able to mount new skulls upon the borders, every single day if it were possible. Heck, she would be thrilled if she could have multiple ones every single day. Sadly that hasn't been happening. So far she had only managed three kills in her life time, only two of which she had actually done herself.

Symera's ears twitched atop her skull as she simply listened to the sounds around them. She kept her gaze settled on the borders, watching out beyond them. She was clearly looking out for any wolves that had decided to come too close so that they could be dispatched of. If they were stupid enough to tempt the borders then they deserved death. Even just being alive made them deserving of death in Symera's opinion.

The small girl tore her gaze away from the borders to glance up at the other male as she was questioned. She ended up giving a short nod of her head before she spoke up. "I did. I was going to give it to Mother Halo but I messed it up so she wouldn't want it. I gave it to grandmother Kaena instead to show her what I had done." At least it was her perception that if the body had the slightest bit of dirt on it that Halo wouldn't want it because of the last body that she had brought to Halo hadn't been absolutely perfect in appearance.

<style type="text/css">
.syote1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eadac7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#857f80 2px 2px 1px;}
.syote1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.syote1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.syote1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#989190; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... z8cgsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3f3c3b; border-radius:10px; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3f3c3b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread