M - we were drawn from the weeds
[html]

Word Count :: 394 If you want, you can do the last post and just PP the shiz out of Helotes however you want. Let me know in chat.

He thoughts about warmed bed sheets were broken when Vesper bumped her head against him affectionately. She then let him know why she had been giving him the strange feelings; this girl was a lesbo! Helotes laughed uproariously, HA! I knew it! I don’t know how but I fucking knew! He then suddenly wrapped his muscular arm around Vespers neck and drew her to his chest and he gave her a harsh rubbing on the top of her head with his knuckles, a gesture he would often have done with Jacinto when they were younger. He released her quickly though, Well fuck me backwards girl, goddamnit! Why are all the cool ones always into pussy? He laughed again. Oh what a horribly ironic twist. It seems as if Helotes had absolutely no luck.

Helotes retrieved the bottle, having hardly noticed that Vesper had set it down until he caught a glance of its blue sheen. He held the bottle in his arm like a puppy before awkwardly standing up. He swayed for a moment, almost threatening to fall on top of the girl, but managed to keep his balance, Well, lesbo or not, I want you to come sleep with me, Then, realizing how this sounded he raised his hands, nearly dropping the bottle that was wedged between his ribs and arm, But not like that! I mean, do you want to come spend the night with me? Goddamnit! No, I mean, fuck… He sighed, trying to gather his thoughts, I’m get kinda lonely up in my room, I was wondering if maybe you would keep me company. We can just talk or whatever, and you can ditch when I fall asleep… He realized how pathetic he sounded and he let forth a frustrated growl. What the hell was his problem? Then he realized that he had always asked his drinking mates in the past to stay with him into the night. He supposed it stemmed from the fear that the beast inside him would be released and uncontrollable, just as his father’s had been when he drank.

He sighed again, Never mind, I know how stupid it sounds… He must have looked so pathetic then, standing there swaying, cradling a bottle like it was a baby. But Helotes was a pathetic person, always had been; he just managed to hide it pretty well.

Image courtesy of Brujo+; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_HL1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_HL1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_HL1 b {font-family:verdana; color:# 758e78; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_HL1 {background-color:#2f2c2c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#999; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #141313; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4239 ... slykoi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:389px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #141313; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_HL1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
.K22911_HL1 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.K22911_HL1 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread