my lonesome
[html]

Eyes like water washed over the other female, taking in the sight of her haggard appearance. She was scarred, and the missing portion of her ear was obvious at a mere glance. But Anu was soft in her observation, sweeping over her as not to stare at the unsure fey. Anu reacted to the submission, as was her instinct, and replied with the easing of her stance and the lowing of her tail. There was nothing left for her to prove.

The tawny ragged figure spoke, and the older female stood in silence as she explained her intention. It was not until her description was complete that Anu sighed with a response. I am sorry to say that Blind is no longer here. Though I believe that she simply left, with no foul play at the root. She paused, but added after a breath or two, Such things happen often. Wolves come and go; it is not our practice to search for the idle wanderers. It happened very often, some would come and be gone by the next season. Or even sooner. Some hardly lasted a night, or so it felt. Age played with the mind, and its appreciation for time changed.

The scent of Inferni had been picked up before Anu had caught sight of her, and so her alliance was simply understood. But as she examined her face the Dreamer searched for fresh wounds. The female held beauty, and her demeanor did not match the marks on her body. She hoped that such a a soft soul rested well among the clan. Experience had led her to believe that membership was not a gentle existence.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread