handouts for all
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC :: Late on the 19 a mile from Ichika borders.

As normal Aeron stayed not to far from the land of Ichika. She was bond to make a million friends there and use them to get to the leaders. Though her intentions pure and good for the bettering of the lands that nearly touched. She sighed as she looked up at the stars. Elzar stood not far pawing trough snow to find the tan and green grass. Aeron huffed she had already given the male food you'd think she was starving him.

Zenna purred as she looked at Aeron. "Beautiful" as she turned looking back at the night sky. Aeron smiled as she looked too. The snow was cold but that's why the female Yote had brought a blanket or two. She missed Io and Adwen but she needed to work she had to do things for the pack.

Zenna when Adwen is bigger we should bring her. aeron said as she placed her hands behind her head. Yes Just a simple answer from the feline. thats all Aeron needed. Thisle was Thisle and hated the cold and hated Aeron.but the younger feline wouldn't be caught without Aeron. They were really two peas in a pod so who needed. words.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread