handouts for all
[html]

Word Count » 338 :: OOC: Sorry for the delay, had a hard time replying to this one heh.

Eclipse eyed the woman not sure how to take her or her comments. She was laying down but it was still near the borders and it just seemed more like lurking to the girl in any case, but she wouldn’t argue, she held her tongue at that. She bowed customarily at the woman.

“Eclipse Soulstorm.”

She said shortly. The woman had come from Anathema that much Eclipse got from the smell of the womans. Her comment about her stance made Eclipse shift a little, frowning, so what if she were ready for a fight? Who else would be sleeping right by the borders in the dark of night? She said nothing to this either. Her next comment made Eclipse tilt her head a little, so she stated she wanted a good relationship with Ichika? That wasn’t so bad she supposed.

“I see, I don’t really deal with the trades nor the animals I’m afraid, I’m just a gardener, I make sure that the lands grow fertile again.”

In truth she was back to the lowest rank but that was her problem not this woman’s. Eclipse knew come spring she would be back to work. Doing what she loved. She didn’t mention she was a cook or that she was a half decent hunter, though that was a given as most wolves were half decent hunters still to this day.

“So... you take to sleeping at our borders to hope for trade then is it?”

She asked slyly. A small smile curving her lips, it wasn’t a malicious smile nor a derogatory one, just a friendly smile to help the conversation stay to a point where things would continue to be friendly. She truely wouldn’t want the packs to be at each other’s throat not when Ichika was on the side of the mountains with no other packs, it would be hard just to get word to any of their allies if war were to ensue.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread