handouts for all
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +209 OOC :: Late on the 19 a mile from Ichika borders.

Aeron smiled. "Well its very nice to meet you." She said as she moved to her bag. She sorted through some things. She had so much stuff and at the same time not so much stuff left. "You know what you do is important. With your knowledge if its good I bet you could teach us in Anathema. I know I for one know nothing of gardening. She said forgetting that her real duty was not trading or anything of that sort but that what she felt like doing right now.

Aeron smiled turning back to the girl. No I didn't want to go home to come back out here tomorrow. Since I was going to talk to one of your two leaders I figured I would stay out here hurting no one. She said smiling.

Aeron grabbed her bag and finished trying to find what she was looking for. She pulled out a few items. Here I was out looking for items and came across these gardening tools. Like I said I don't know how to garden. I figured I could trade them for things I needed but.. you know a gift. she said smiling. Reaching out to give the girl the small shovel and claw like item.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread