handouts for all
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC: 412 OOC: hehe ^^

In Character

Eclipse knew that her job was quite important, especially now with the grass and trees finally growing back from the fire that left this place barren for many years. It would take that long to get it to look like a flourishing place once again, but Eclipse would do all she could to make that work out for the favor of everyone. Including the herds of animals that passed by each year. Because without them there was no food for the wolves.

“Oh I’m proud of my job. I like doing what I do.”

She said smiling, then listened as the woman foraged through her bags, and continued talking. Well if others knew this woman, then Eclipse didn’t think it would be entirely bad to let her stay, but she wouldnt’ be leaving the other woman at the borders.

“How about I give you a room to sleep in for the night? I think my leaders would frown at me for leaving you out here in the cold and just going home. As long as you promise not to cause any trouble I have room in my room, it’s a nice warm place to sleep. Far better than out here I’m sure.”

Eclipse offered. Then Aeron took out some utensils and offered them to Eclipse. and her eyes widened as she took them. They were in fine shape and she didn’t have decent tools of her own yet. She looked at Aeron.

“Thank you so much! If there’s anything I can do for you please let me know! This is so nice of you. I mean I’m sure I might have something to trade for them, they seem far too nice just to give as a gift!”

She would feel bad if she couldn’t give anything in return, though she was also giving the woman hospitality, and shelter for the night so that she wouldn’t have to sleep at their borders in the cold weather, but that didn’t even seem like enough to the young girl. No she had to do better than that. She would think of something better than that when she got to know the older woman better.

“Come I have food and water at my home too, you can fill up on that as well.”

She offered the woman to pass the threshold of the invisible, yet strong border of Ichika.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread