In a world of pure imagination
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:

1. Character Name: Urma
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 22nd May 2007
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Verto
4. Canine Subspecie: --
5. Gender: Female
6. Your e-mail: divine_elocution@yahoo.com
7. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): ithen_tinehtel@hotmail.com
8. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I've already RP-ed here with Urma as a Lone Wolf
9. Initial post: IC section of this post, following as a continuation of this thread

I will also be absent between the 24th of June-27th of June with scarce to no internet access. I apologize for the inconvenience.

IC:

Reassured by Pilot's words about Shadowed Sun, Urma allowed herself a small, hopeful smile as she walked by his side the rest of the way to the pack. The woods around them seemed somehow more inhabited the more they shortened the distance between themselves and Shadowed Sun, yet the night remained as foreboding as ever, despite Pilot's company that had the unusual effect of security, soothing her and minimizing her worries. She sensed the fact that he was tired-- she could barely understand how she had failed to notice it before, when she had been following him from a small distance, trying, but failing in the end to conceal herself. She felt that somehow the journey was taking so long due to her delays, though there were no significant ones except for a few seconds of rest for her wounded paws. The earth was very different here than the one from the lands she came from, and her paws had had a hard time getting accustomed to the dampness and the sharp rocks, so different from the soft caress of the crisp snow.

Every so often she would dare a quick glance in Pilot's direction. There was something about him that made her think of home, of belonging. The white of their fur matched, yet the colour of his eyes exceeded her bland one. She shivered with anticipation as she watched the white wolf in silence, thinking about the things that had happened today and of her unexpected opportunity to become part of something that seemed so enchanting. As they reached the borders of Shadowed Sun, she slowed down her pace until she finally stopped, smelling the air, her ears pricked for any sound and her eyes taking in her surroundings. She looked at Pilot, speechless, afraid to move lest she'd break the spell that seemed to have captured her senses. "So this is home now, is it?" She was asking it more for him, to whom Shadowed Sun was home, but part of her wanted the question to actually ask whether or not this was allowed to be her home too.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread