Path of the Scarred
Shiloh had taken Sarian outside to play in the snow early in the day. Shiloh was growing large with the pups she bore and she found herself hiding more and more of her body. Her scars were stretching and she hated how she looked despite what Also said. On this partular day, Shiloh had been playing with Sarian, throwing small snow balls at the hyper pup. Shiloh smiled until she smelled blood. It was the blood of someone she loved and in the distance Shiloh saw the red and white of her best friend. Sarian had also noticed Kiara and yelled for her. "Rara! Rara play with me!" yelled Sarian as she tried to run though the snow. Shiloh scooped Sarian up and and put her in the makshift sleigh and was running to them as fast as she could with her pregnantcy

She started to panic as soon as she could see Kiara clearly. Frozen blood covered her beautiful pelt, many wounds still bleeding. She could see that the woman was having trouble staying conscious. "KIARA! What happened to her?! Oh god stay with me Kiara..." she said as she kneel next to the woman. Sarian had started to whimper but Shiloh was more worried about the woman in front of her then anyone else. She turned to the person who had helped Kiara. "Can you Shift? I cannot pull the sleigh by myself and we are not far from my home. Kiara lives with me. I know medicine but the cold is against her. I have to get her warm to tend to the wounds. Help me get her on the sleigh and fill me in on what happened to her,"said Shiloh softly as she turned to the sleigh and pushed it close to Kiara. Sarian looked up at her god mother and whined before looking at her mother.Kiara just had y

"Rara OK? I love Rara. Please don't leave me like mommy did," she said to the bleeding woman. She licked at her paw and cuddled against Kiara's leg, getting blood on her silver coat. Kiara had to live.

Messages In This Thread