Path of the Scarred
[html]

And as Ariel calls so I shall answer :3 I think you said this PP was okay if I remembered right, if not tell me and i'll change it.

Word Count → 608

Neela trotted along through the snow at a leisurely pace, a tune rumbling from her throat in a pleasant hum and a small net filled with fish swinging from her hand. Neela had been down to the river to take advantage of the cold weather, or more specifically the sluggish fish it caused, and had come away with a decent catch and was now heading back to the small hut she had constructed near her pier, currently serving as her home until she choose a more permanent residence.

Suddenly the peace of the day was interrupted by an odd sounding howl cutting through the air. Neela turned to try and catch the howl better and froze as a faint, but familiar, smell hit her nostrils. Blood

Instantly the fish and net hit the floor and Neela had shifted into Secui form and was dashing towards the source of the smell, the muscular form enhancing her normal speed and letting her tear through the woods at a breakneck pace. Soon a group of canines came into view and Neela heart jerked as she saw the source of the smell, Kiara.

The white wolf was in terrible condition, blood from multiple wounds over her body soaking her white fur crimson and as Neela watched she collapsed in the snow. Neela skidded to a halt by the group and quickly bounded over to Kiara, giving the wolf several frantic licks on her ear, "Kiara? Can you hear me? What happened?" Neela was frantic at Kiara's state, the collie was fond of the younger wolf for how long she had known her.

Suddenly a scent snuck its way past the overpowering smell of blood, the smell of a stranger and, perhaps more importantly, of another pack; Inferni. Neela quickly spun around to the only wolf she didn’t recognise. Her normally warm eyes were almost glowing against the frame of black fur that her Secui form brought and the thick wiry fur that gave much of the forms size was bristling not unlike that of a hedgehog.

"What. Happened. To. Her." The words left her mouth in a growl as she fixed her gaze on the coywolf. If Neela had been thinking clearer than she wouldn’t have been so confrontational since the stranger was obviously helping Kiara but at the moment that familiar feeling of rage was overtaking her, driving away her ability to think normally.

Fortunately that rage was directed at whoever, or whatever, did this to Kiara, and that focus stopped her from simply going insane and attacking everything as had happened the last time she got this angry. In the back of her mind Neela was half surprised by the sheer level of anger brought about by seeing Kiara in this state. She was half aware of Shiloh saying something about a sleigh and forced her thoughts back onto a coherent path.

Thankful for her skill at shifting quickly Neela swiftly changed into Optime form, the black receding from her eyes and wiry fur softening back down into its normal soft state "I'll help." The words slipped from her lips softer than before but still tinted with aggression, along with frustration at the lack of target to direct that aggression to.

Carefully Neela bent and slipped her arms around Kiara, one arm snaking under her chest while the other went under her belly. Trying not to jostle the wolf she lifted her as little as possible before laying the wolf gently on Shiloh's sleigh. That done Neela straightened back up and turned back to the unknown coywolf, saying nothing but demanding answers with the glare directed towards the tired stranger.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread