Path of the Scarred
Shiloh was so worried for her friend but the woman next to her also needed to be tended to. Shiloh listened to her story and Shiloh gasped. Why would someone attack someone as innocent as her Kiara? Kiara had always been a gentle soul and for someone to hurt her like this was..... Shiloh's anger flared and Kavi threatened to take over, to go after the woman who did this to Kiara. Neela had come on scene and from the looks of i thought the woman with Kiara was the threat. "Neela calm down. This woman saved Kiara's life. She saved my family. We all owe you. I as that you stay at least two days with me stranger. You too seem to have suffered some wounds. I can tend to them for you. Can you walk the rest of the way to my apartment?" Shiloh asked the woman softly as Neela picked up Kiara and put her on the sleigh. Sarian curled up next to the bleeding woman, whimpering and crying softly, whispering to Kiara in her nonsense speak they had made up.

Shiloh knew they could not waste time or Kiara would die from her wounds. She stood and grabbed the rope to the sleigh and started to pull, the snow making it easy to move Kiara. Shiloh whispered to her daughter to keep Kiara awake, keep her alive. They were so close to being home and getting her warm and healed. Shiloh would not let the woman go

Messages In This Thread