sovereign state
[html]

Word Count :: 211

Blue eyes carefully watched the muscled black arms as they moved, fists hurling repeatedly into the punching bag. She noted his movements, the balance he kept as the leather swung back at him, the power and grace. Her gazing as she tore pieces of fur and meat off the rabbit was not in admiration for the sculpted male form, of course, but rather to learn as much as she could by studying his obvious skill. She was a fighter herself, but not as powerful as she thought she’d been before meeting the fierce coyotes in Inferni.

The large black male turned around then, messing with the protective wraps around his hands. She tilted her head and allowed him his scrutiny before he asked her if he could do anything for her. For a second, Vesper was tempted to answer no and take her leave, but it was best to stay and actually be sociable. She made an effort to rise onto all fours, swallowing a final mouthful of meat before replying.

“Not much other than offering me your abilities,” the pied coywolf said with a hint of amusement that didn’t quite permeate the seriousness of her eyes. “I’ve yet to get used to fighting in optime; it was interesting to watch.”

the Mentors!

<style>
.Vesptab001 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Vesptab001 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Vesptab001 b {font-family:times new roman; color:#b69a00; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Vesptab001 {background-color:#050000; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#bb6500; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #351b0d; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... rtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:333px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Vesptab001-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread