sovereign state
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

The Spaniard flexed his fingers, letting the blood flow back around his muscles and joints. He circled his shoulders silently, watching the woman as she spoke. He smiled, a rare thing for him these days especially when he was interrupted in training. Angel was used to silence and concentration when he worked out, but now he was in a pack he bit his tongue and let others observe him. Attempting to ignore the nagging pain in the back of his mind that told him someone was spying behind him. Angel rolled his shoulders and neck, waking them up and ridding himself of the pain that slept there.

'Well' Angel said, a hint of amusement in his own voice, 'Why don't you come over here and let me teach you rather than stalking me'. He beckoned her towards him and then gestured towards the punching bag loosely, 'You may want to take caution, however. For a piece of cow stuffed with rags, this things pretty solid'. The Catalunyan patted the bag, making it swing and causing the chains to groan. Not to mention the tree branch. But it was a solid thing and unlikely to give in to the fierce weight that hung from it.

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread