sovereign state
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Bowing his head lightly to her comment, he smirked, basking in his own glory for a moment before changing back to his usually, soft frown as he watched Vesper work. As the woman continued to speak, Angel nodded. Empathetic to the views she voiced. 'You'll get the hang of it with enough practice' he said with a smile. Of course, empathy was the only emotion he could afford. Pity would probably not be welcome, nor did Angel ever find the skill difficult to learn, therefore sympathy was out of bonds. 'I've was born like this' Angel said, 'But I still train in my four legged forms. My God gifted me with these forms and I intend to use them when I can and need to'. He shrugged, turning to watch Vesper.

As she tried to hand the wraps back, Angel held his hand up to refuse. 'No, take them. Train when you can. I've got plenty...' It was true, he'd bought them in bulk to be sure he'd have a fresh supply, but most of the boxful he' purchased some few years back hadn't seen any use what so ever. They were all whitish in colour, some with brown streaks through them, some with yellow streaks through them. All natural discolourations of the cotton. 'If they break or anything. Come and find me'.

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread