sovereign state
[html]

Word Count :: 244

Àngel offered words of encouragement, and when he went on to explain that he trained in his four-legged forms, Vesper could not help but allow surprise to flicker over her angular face. She supposed she shouldn’t be that shocked, however; Inferni valued fighters who were not limited to one shape. Ezekiel had mentioned as much when she’d requested to join. She nodded after a moment to those words, in complete agreement. Even if she resented the fact she had been turned luperci, she would not throw away the advantages the larger forms granted.

Holding his hands up, the dark coyote suggested that she keep the cotton wraps and use them to train. She nodded again, gratitude showing only in a low wave of her tail as she began to tie them again—around her wrists this time, as she didn’t think she’d go back to punching the bag anytime soon. Instead, she pulled them tight as she could then glanced at him somewhat sheepishly.

“How good are you on four legs?” Vesper asked, her uncertainly tilted ears rising again as her expression grew somewhat playful. “Would you mind sparring with me? Just because I’m used to fighting like that doesn’t mean I can’t get rusty.” It would be a different sort of experience, at least, if he did indeed agree to her request. She needed to observe all the different canines she could in order to better anticipate the different styles of her enemies.

the Mentors!

<style>
.Vesptab001 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Vesptab001 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Vesptab001 b {font-family:times new roman; color:#b69a00; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Vesptab001 {background-color:#050000; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#bb6500; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #351b0d; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... rtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:333px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Vesptab001-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread