sovereign state
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Angel smiled, 'Good. I've had more experience with my feral forms. The fight I've fought have been fought on fours legs. It' only the assassinations that are usually done in optime. And occasionally boxing matches' he explained, getting slightly lost in his own words. He shrugged, I don't see a problem with that'. He did, he was taller and more muscled than the female before him and so would be careful with his strikes. But, of course, he would not be gentle. He didn't assume Vesper would be grateful for that. Pity wasn't something most people around her wanted. He rolled his shoulders and moved into his own space, talking as he did. 'And I assume you have experience fighting ferally?' he riposted, smiling humorously.

He began to shift, of course he was an expert at this, choosing to spend time in his youth working on the time scale of his shifting. After a minute or so, long nimble digits and limbs shortened and thickened. Thick mane shortened and spread to his back. In just over a minute he was standing in his secui form, 'Secui or lupus?' he asked. He had merely shifted to his secui form to warm up, either was good for him. He'd had training in both.

<style type="text/css">
.angelona b {font-weight:bold; color:#214030; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;}
.angelona p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.angelona {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#648373; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xs34B.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #214030; padding: 0px 0px 520px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3bd94; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.angelona .wordcount {color:#214030; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #a3bd94; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.angelona .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread