Merge my soul (part 2)
Forward dated a bit to some random day will decide date soon (most likely its Christmas.)

[html]

WC: 641 She's so cute. <3 Really have to get back into writing her/their accents properly Confused couldn't be bothered to today XD

Latty-May was having such a good day as she lay on the floor drawing various pictures of horses, her new music box that played cheerfully next to her and of Leon. She hummed with along with a dreary tune giving it a child-filled life. She glanced up and looked at Analise who spread herself across the bed and caught her watching Latty-May. What Ana? Latty asked as she arose from her drawing and sat with her legs crossed. She loved talking to Ana it was like being with her father again only Analise seemed so much nicer.

I was just wondering if you wanted to meet someone today. Latty-May could feel her cheeks heat as she started to pat her straight hair down slightly. She giggled. I dunno Ana... who? Analise gave the young girl a sly smile and slid off the bed onto the floor. The tall Spanish female always had to lower herself quite far even when she sat with Latty in order to make direct eye contact with the child-like alter. My father. Latty-May turned her face away and giggled feeling her stomach tickle and toes wiggle from excitement. She was too stunned by the request to even respond feeling like her heated face would melt right off. Analise gave a soft chuckle and stood. Come sweety, I have a fun-filled day planned for us. She held out her hand for Latty-May and the young lady grasped her hand. She felt like she couldn’t move another step though her shyness halting her like she had stepped in thick sinking mud. Analise came close to her worried face and gave her a reassuring smile. So... where do you think my father is right now?

By the stables caring for the horses. Latty-May giggled, Analise always knew how to get her out of her shy freeze and the little southern belle swung from side to side. He’s always at the stables feeding the horses at this time. Then he brushes them and then he always walks over to my hiding spot and puts a brush near so I can brush Faith. Faith is really big and she likes me. Latty swung her skirt around herself as she told her story. She had never actually talked to the tall white eyed male but she was completely smitten by him. Faith is such a beautiful lady isn’t she. Latty-May nodded agreeing with the purple eyed female. Come I have a surprise for you. Analise grasped Latty’s hand and led her outside just near the back of the hotel after bundling her up in her pink starred hat and scarf and the black woollen cloak Xyza made recently. Latty-May could never leave the house without TyTy her knitted wolf doll so when they reached the back of the house she was hugging the thing like it would save her from her shyness. Latty-May was relieved to see that there was no one there but something was wrapped in a blanket. She giggled and ran over to it assuming it was a present for her.

What is it? She asked looking back at Ana who made her way over rather peacefully. She remained silent as she picked up the blanket and uncovered it. It was something Latty wasn’t familiar with but she still reacted with a giggle and clap of her hands. She set her big blue eyes on Analise and repeated her question. What is it? Analise gave a soft chuckle and strummed the strings of the guitar and the noise cause Latty to startle but she started to laugh. Do you sing? Analise knew Xyza sang but she was unsure if her alters shared the same skill. Latty-May shook her head. I haven’t tried. She said in her sophisticated young voice. It was true though cause the young female hummed a lot but she never knew the words to the tunes she hummed. Analise then started to strum the guitar into a pleasant tune.

Latty-May

<style>
.innocence1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.innocence-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"curlz mt", sans-serif; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.innocence1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.innocence1 b {color:#FFCC00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.innocence1 {background-color:#7C007C; padding:290px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E8E8E8; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:395px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... bear-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.innocence1 .img {border-bottom:1px solid #000}
.innocence1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread