Merge my soul (part 2)
Assume spanish accent's XD im so lazy

She was small in comparison to himself and his daughter. A fragile flower that might buckle and lose its petals at any moment. But there was strength within her gaze, as shy and coy as it was. He caught the glimpse of it before she turned away, hiding her excited joy. His paw did not linger on its own in the air for long however and was soon joined by her own. The difference of their sizes was made all the more apparent as his hand dwarfed her own much like his height did too. She had the same thoughts within her mind it seemed for she put voice to a question that many before her had asked as well, his response was thus,

"Because it was my fate to be this tall." A white eye snapped shut quickly in a cheeky wink that was gifted to her. The female.. woman was brought to her feet without her noticing, made apparent by her slightly confused expression at her sudden standing and now dancing. The elegant scarred man brought them both about with a graceful flourish, turning in time with the music being slowly struck from its instrument. The Austral man then began to sing, slipping in between the melody's thrumming notes effortlessly,

Esta Noche Bailamos
De Noite - da mi vida
Quedate conmigo

Tonight we dance
I leave my life in your hands
We take the floor
Nothing is forbidden anymore

His voice thick and rich in its deep baritone sung the song with its more slow version. This was their song, his Kailypso and his and he hadn't sung it for over a year, not for anyone. But he would tonight, to help a girl who had been badly wounded and broken.

Messages In This Thread