Playful Borders
[html]

OOC

The scent of another female was what reached Terra first. By the time the brown wolf was in eyesight Terra already knew they were around the same age and that it was a wolf she was dealing with. Seeing the girl in optime form Terra gathered herself together, taking the moment to shift to two legs. Her mane thickened and lengthened out into the bright red hair she had in that form. Legs stretched and moved around, preparing for her to stand upright. The shift completed Terra stepped back, careful not to frown. It was harder moving through the snow on two legs. The true answer was practice, but Terra didn't really want to do that.

Her tail wagged politely as the wolf called down. No. I just came by to see about the peace pack I'd heard about. Thought it'd be nice to make their acquaintance. I'm Terra. Friendly as can be Terra almost tripped over the borderline in her eagerness. Luckily she caught herself just in time, remembering that wolves were a lot more territorial than she was used to. It even seemed to affect the hybrids around here, and she was yet to meet with a pure coyote.

Talknormal text

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread