Playful Borders
[html]

WC: 307 OOC: Hehe sorry holidays caught up to me real quick1!!

As she came closer she saw the woman shifting to be in optime form as well, which did make Eclipse feel slightly more comfortable, but she could easily change herself, though she preferred her hands over anything else. She couldn’t cook well nor could she tend a garden in a wolf state. Though she would be doing neither here, but she still preferred it.

“It is a pleasure to meet you my name is Eclipse Soulstorm. I’ve just returned to this pack myself. We don’t mind visitors, if you would like I don’t think it should be a problem for you to cross the borders.”

She said bowing, inviting the other woman to enter the borders, though she was still slightly wary, she was going to keep an eye on the other woman, but she was happy to know that there was someone close by that was around her age. She had always been near someone who was far older or far younger than she was and it was rather bothersome to the young woman. She was happy to know that they were known as a peaceful pack, so their reputation was still pretty much the same as it had been before she left.

“We are peaceful enough I suppose, I’m sure if trouble is caused we will handle it swiftly though.”

She said shrugging, and by that she meant expulsion of the pack lands to any offenders, she was still new to the pack rules as when she joined the first time she was nearly an adult, and now that she’d come back with more knowledge then she had left with, well she had to relearn much of the traditions and cultures of this pack before really feeling too comfortable with stating the laws of the place.
<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:normal; padding:0px; font-family: Franklin, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#66aa44;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:338px; background-color:#a0eefe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Kcr8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'Nova Mono', cursive font-size:15px; color:#777744; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread