Playful Borders
[html]

Word Count » 355 :: Niro will ahve to have a word with Terra when he gets back to CdM "not do anything for the pack hah! TonguePPP J/K Wink

Eclipse frowned slightly as the girl laughed at what she said, and her eyes narrowed a little. Surely the woman was taking her far too seriously. She shook her head as Terra spoke rolling her eyes a little in exaspiration.

“No it’s more of the no fighting, than actual disruption.”

She said. Did she really sound like they would kick anyone out if they made funny faces and spoke and laughed? That was absolutely ridiculous! When she asked about Terra’s pack she seemed far more vague than Eclipse was, though she grinned at the “Freedom” part.

“I may have duties in my pack, but I am free to go where I wish as well, maybe you didn’t get your information entirely right! But it’s ok, everyone has their place and yours was brought there.”

Eclipse smiled, her defensiveness over her own pack was decreasing and her arms went to her side. She cocked her head at the word fun. She had fun, but it was usually alone. She had never had any playmates, and when she did they were too young or too old, and she did things that were more practice for her future

“Well I like to shoot my arrows, at a target to see how good i can get, and um cooking is fun.”

Her tail wagged at the mention of cooking. She loved cooking, but she had a feeling those two things weren’t what Terra had in mind, so hopefully the other girl would have an idea of what to do. Eclipse’s hand went to the back of her neck and scratched at it nervously. She wasn’t putting too good of an example for her pack. She’d never really been near other pups, as most of the time she was traveling or she was working. She didn’t mind the work, she just never really new anything else. She had played with her dad a few times but that was in memories long past locked in the back of her mind after he left and had never come back.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread