I'm so sane it's driving me crazy
[html]

Anyone welcome Smile

It was the dusk of the shortest day, somehow the lands seemed to know this, seemed to know that soon enough the days would become longer once again, that once again warmth and life would slowly begin to return to the snow covered lands. All around the chirruping of birdsong was audible, it had been distinctly lacking over the last month of so, the hardier birds that had chosen to stay and brave the cold Canadian winter seemed quieter than the birds that inhabited the trees in the warmer months, but today they seemed joyful, exuberant, almost as if they knew that the days would be getting longer from here. The trees themselves were completely bare, the branches always appeared gnarled when they were devoid of leaves, however there would come a time when they would be filled with blossoms once more, something that was closer now that the days were about to be getting longer once more. A thick carpet of snow covered the ground and yet more was falling, each flake floating gently towards the ground, spinning and dancing in the light breeze that blew. The snow gathered on the ledges of windows, on the branches of trees and began to drift against anything solid, it all seemed to be something of a picturesque winter time paradise this early evening. The moon had risen, though all that could be seen of it was a very faint glow behind some of the less robust snow clouds, all in all the land looked rather beautiful in the dimming light of the dusk. Through this the young Aatte female walked, her dark mane being ruffled by the winds as she did so. She had something of a skip in her step today, she was on the hunt for something extra special, it was her best friend Liam's birthday soon and she needed to find him something perfect, something that he would treasure. A slight look of awkwardness crossed the patchwork girl's features as she thought on Liam, the swirling feeling that she always felt when she thought of him had returned with full force, along with the feeling of crippling embarrassment. She had kissed him after all, she had not meant to, his head had been so close to hers and the swirling feeling just sort of forced her to do it, but now she felt a fool, surely he did not feel the same way about her? After all he was her best friend, she was frightened that she had ruined the whole thing with one silly moment.

Robin gave a sigh and rubbed a hand across her large blue eyes, she would have to find him something even more than perfect it seemed, something that would be a good apology as well, something that said "I'm sorry that I kissed you and made everything awkward between us, but I get this strange swirly feeling in the pit of my stomach whenever I see you or even think about you and it made me do it, anyway I'm sorry and happy birthday." It was going to have to be something really spectacular in order to say all of that. The young fermale sighed again and hitched her quiver and bow further up on her back, making sure that they were really secure before she set off on this hunt. The patchwork female took a deep breath and calmed the frustrating feeling within herself, the butterflies flipping in her stomach mixed with the tight knot of embarrassment. Soon enough she was calm enough to set off and so she began to pad towards the Chien Hotel, humming to herself as she did so.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread