I'm so sane it's driving me crazy
[html]

Ugh I'm more sorry for my wait. But yaay! <3 And don't worry; Skoll will keep a secret if it means surprising big brother. xD

Robin grinned at him in greeting, and Skoll skidded to a halt in the snow, his wagging copying hers in tempo. Had he been one for musing, he might have realized that they hadn’t really been able to talk coherently to each other before. He had been a little thing when she visited the young family before, and mostly he only heard of her through the words of others. But a friend of his big brother’s was a friend of his, even though he hadn’t had quality time with Liam since they had hunted a rabbit together many weeks ago.

Ringlets of chocolaty-brown hair framed a broad grin, and the puppy all but hopped in place as the girl kneeled before him. As usual, he practically wriggled forward to sit as close as he possibly could. Being a spirit of warmth, he was pretty touchy-feely when people came close to him, and it would take a while for an older luperci to realize the cub was sitting in their lap. He was so easily entranced by others talking that he didn’t quite think about personal space.

“I ’splorin’ too!” the sun cub said brightly. He glanced around at the dark trees and the rising moon. He heard stories of wolf blood stirring at the sight of the lunar orb and the wildness it embodied, and though he did not feel the urge to run and howl like in the tales of the ancestors, his green eyes did widen in entrancement. He turned to the girl for confirmation as he asked, his voice hushed and breathless, “Tonight special, right?”

The orange-chested girl spoke again suddenly, and Skoll blinked at her for a moment before mirroring her grin—though his was many shades more devious. “I can keep a secret,” he said, raising one paw in the air as if taking an oath. And that was very true; he could keep a secret if he tried really, really hard. It was obvious, however, that it would depend on what information Robin happened to trust him with. More often than not, amusing secrets might be blurted out to anyone he thought he could get a laugh out of. Though a sweet child, Skoll was not exactly the most trustworthy of confidants.

SSWM Word Count → 378

<style type="text/css">
.puppyskoll b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff7d4; text-shadow:#775700 0px 0px 1px;}
.puppyskoll p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.puppyskoll {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfa66a; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/fm3t36.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f7030; padding: 400px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f7030; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.puppyskoll .wordcount {color:#775700; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:2px dashed #775700; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:15px 15px 15px 15px; text-align:center;}
.puppyskoll .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#775700;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread