honour bound
[html]

yesh ^^

Word Count → 326

As the word, enter came on the wind. Angel nudged the door open and entered like he had just been permitted to do. He himself was no medic, only knowing basics like, how to take care of open wounds. Bone damage and more complex injuries baffled him and so even though he had had an educated guess on what his daft sister had done to her wrist ('I think you've done something underneath the flesh' being his exact words.) going to Enkiel was his best source of care for his sister. Ana followed behind him, her head low in shame for she had never been one to accept help readily. 'Gracies' he said, leading his sister into the room. Ana echoed his greeting a millisecond later, causing a gentle, yet short round to sound off. Ana had not wanted to seek medical care for her wrist, believing it to be a particularly nasty sprain rather than the fracture it was. 'It's only a sprain, Angel!' she had insisted on the journey to the guest house. It was an easy mistake for her to make, the pair wasn't so bad as her pain threshold was quite large and no skin had been broken.

Both Angel and Ana glanced around the room, taking in the various objects in the room. 'Ana has done something to her wrist' he explained, 'She said she fell from her horse-'. Angel would have continued with his words, but was cut off. 'I tried to bind it and I left it alone then, I still rode with it though'.She fell silent, allowing Angel to explain further, but not before giving her a sharp stare. 'I rebound it and let her wash, dress and then sleep'. Truth was he hadn't rebound it much better than she had, though granted the tight fabric around her right wrist had stopped it from moving about, he doubted it was doing anything for her blood supply.

<style type="text/css">
.totsunits b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefefe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.totsunits p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.totsunits {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDo6A.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c00304; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.totsunits .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #fefefe; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; }
.totsunits .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.totsunits p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.totsunits p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread