Fires on the brink
Closing this out now maybe yes?
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Helotes {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#e46d12; color:#000; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Helotes b{color:#cd0000; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}
.HelotesFooter {background-image:url('http://i44.tinypic.com/2u40o0i.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right;padding:82px 0px 0px 0px}</style>

Helotes remained dangerously close to the fiery wolfess as she exchanged last words with her sister. Emanating from him was a constant low and threatening rumble of a growl. He wanted her gone, he did not like the way she spoke, the way she acted, the way she smelled; everything about this woman was offensive to him. Finally she turned, giving him one last pathetic insult before making her way down the beach and out of sight. Helotes could hear Zana sigh beside him, but his umber eyes were fixed upon the place he had seen that bitch disappear to. Finally thought, his little cousin spoke and he turned slowly to her.

The ginger fur of his cousin was dusted with snow, giving her a ethereal appearance in the dim light. He was softened momentarily, and knelt down to nuzzle her gently on the throat; she smelled of sweat and poison and he relished the scent. Drawing back from her then, he turned to look back down the beach again and began to shift. It was a quick change, from Optime to Secui, but once he had attained the form he looked back at Zana; he was massive in comparison to her now.

I’m going to make sure she leaves Inferni. He said gruffly, the unnerving scenario of just a few moments ago playing out on his mind. He could not understand how Firefly and Zana could be so different, and still be considered sisters. Though he and his brothers were by no means clones, their similarities were easy to notice. But Firefly, she was like some slithering serpent where Zana was like a bird of prey; both dangerous perhaps, but completely different. Helotes huffed, his breath rising about his face like smoke, and he quickly sped off down the beach.

Wordcount :: +301
template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex
[/html]

Messages In This Thread