The King and His Kingdom
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ns1Outline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/7SjIL.png') #020e0e no-repeat top center; width:450px; margin:10px auto; padding:360px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ns1Title {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #cae2df; color:#0a2523;}
.ns1SubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ns1Info {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#6ea7a4; font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1Input {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#7eb2af; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ns1Input b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1Input b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ns1Input b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ns1Subtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ns1Info2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#6ea7a4; font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1RevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#6ba39f; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Noah
There's no tomorrow on this foggy river
OOC :: All weclomed to all but would love for Melissa's Jazper to come and talk to Noah.

The one thing that had never changed about the male was his need and wants to be around his family. He wasn’t sure if his family even would want him around after the year he had had. He knew of his father’s death and knew of the male that killed him, and Noah still till this day would stand by his father’s killer’s side and follow him, and any order that he was given by that male.

Noah would not tell anyone who killed him, he did not want to risk that male being hurt, and he couldn’t allow it. Jefferson was a god like figure to him, and even though he had given him a very strict order about being like him mother and father, Noah had proven while in that lands, and while in the pack and under the brown males rule.

He had taken the move hard, and threw him-self into his job. The job made him love the pack, the lands and the traditions that the pack was rooted in. Then he slipped…somehow along the way the male feel to the weakness that had claimed his father’s once strong soul.

The silver male traveled to the lands that he had hoped to find his brother in, coming to the border the silver male stopped the mare that he rode upon. Slipping off the back of the dark liver girl, as he tipped his maw back into the heavens above him, he would like to see his brother, but wouldn’t mind seeing any one.

I always knew some day you'd let me down. I've got troubles on my mind, guess I'm doomed to sail this foggy river
WC :: +000
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread