the light dawns brightest

She had almost not even noticed the woman who was approaching until the shift in the sands gave her away. She turned towards the other woman a moment to study her as she spoke. Zana smiled slightly, glad to find another soul in the tribe to speak to before she headed back towards her clan's lands. She nodded slightly to the woman and spoke softly, "I'm Zana, Caelum of Inferni..an ambassador of sorts." she added at the end, realizing that most knew nothing of the ranks of other packs and clans.

Zana turned her gaze back towards the ocean view for a moment before she answered the question she'd been presented with. "I come with tidings of good fortune from my clan. We've recently had a change in leadership and with all changes they tend to cascade down the line.." She smiled to the other woman as she continued, "I am new to my position and have traveled the lands to learn more about the packs and tribes outside my natural boundaries." She studied the woman once again, she had noticed that the fashioning of feathers, beads and nicknacks in their mane seemed to be a cultural thing, but she had seen others outside this tribe to the same. Fashion was sometimes strange to the small woman.

Messages In This Thread