the light dawns brightest
The short woman gave a smile and Ayasha returned it. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you Zana. Waya Agateno is a scout rank. I patrol the borders, run messages, and keep an eye on how much prey we have here.” She didn’t know much about the ranks of other packs but that was fine. She liked to learn as much as she could.

But as a member of Inferni, that meant Zana was a coyote, or at least part coyote. Not that Ayasha really cared about species. To her, a person’s heart was much more important than heritage or actions. Maybe that was why she loved Liam despite his actions. She could see that he loved her and wouldn’t hurt her.

She gave a slight chuckle at leadership change and changes for all that that brought. ”I know all about how changes in leadership can effect everyone below them.” She was mostly talking about Maska but even their newest leader had brought changes. Yet those changes were nowhere as bad or radical as the ones that Maska had brought. Her mission was not too unlike hers. ”I purpose I trade of information. I can give you information about AniWaya if you tell me about Inferni. I know almost nothing about your home and would like to know more.”

Messages In This Thread