Setting sun
I[html]

Word Count » 326 :: OOC: I hope you don't mind me joining in :3

Eclipse was trying to find a good area to practice her bow. It wasn’t easy to find something with in her pack, and she wanted a spot in which she could be alone, to call her own at least in theory. She knew she couldn’t claim any land, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t find some secluded spot no one ever went. She walked silently, as any hunter would, keeping her ears out. She had been south for the past few months so the young woman had encountered many different canines throughout her voyage and she learned it was best to be cautious than to go about as she had when she was younger, oblivious to anything. So she wasn’t caught by surprise of the male who was humming. What did surprise her was the species of which he was. He kind of looked like a coyote, but he wasn’t. She could tell he looked different than any coyote she knew, but that was what he best resembled. Curiousity got the better of her as she moved forward clearing her throat. her ears were up in interest and her posture was that of a confident hunter. She had a bow slung over her shoulder with a quiver of arrows, a present to her from her traveling companion who had taught her to use the bow. He was gone now, went further south and she turned back north.

“Uh Hello, I couldn’t help but hear that humming. It’s very pleasant.”

Knowing full well this wasn’t the reason why she came to him. She wouldn’t reveal her reason for this, though she would find a subtle way to find out what she wanted to know. For now she was just acting friendly, in hopse that he wasn’t some murderous predator pulling in prey by his handsome voice or his odd looks.

“My name is Eclipse Soulstorm, I really hope I’m not bothering you!”

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread