Setting sun
[html]
Dextrous fingers would glide over the surface, making sure that no splinters could come from the piece of branch currently worked with only to adjust angle and pressure. Light shavings would begin to pile up on the ground beside. Soon to be hairpin was lifted for a moment for the evening light that peeked past the tree to shine along the outlines of the carving before bringing it back close to resume shaving off a bit from here and there so it would actually have a proper form.

The approaching presense of another was left unnoticed at first as mind was occupied with both humming and carving, nor was any scent felt due to the huntress approaching from down wind, so once throat clearing and steps could be heard, sizable auricles would perk in attention and turn towards. Crimson gaze, hidden behind dark glassed goggles, would of course follow right after. There was no immediate danger so the albino remained upon spot but would still remain paying close attention tot he female due to the spotted ranged weapons. After all, the last thing the jackal needed at this point was to be robbed. Or worse. Wounded.

The little compliment would be registered with a little flicker of ear before head would incline to offer a small nod in acknowledgement. “It helps pass the time.” Not to mention made things that much more interesting.

Thankfully, the jackal was indeed not the malicious type. A bit evil or mischievous at times though never actually wishing to cause any serious harm or injury. Once the name was given, the albino would slowly rise from only to offer a polite little bow of head. Oh yes, the albino could be very nice if needed be. And even though mostly anti-social, a friendly approach could not be left ignored. “A pleasure, Miss Soulstorm. I am Achtas Joir. And no, you were not disturbing. I was just passing the time until the sun would set to move on again. My sincere apologies if I managed to move into or pass through your pack’s territory. I must have missed the markings.” These days everything seemed to be divided and everyone was part of something. So for the sake of own safety, it was best to throw that in before things got ugly. Just to be on the safe side.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread