Setting sun
[html]

Word Count » 333 :: OOC: :3

As he turned she could see that he was all white, she had thought he would have some color on his front, Naryu was an example of one who was half white half black, so Eclipse thought there would be some color to the man but there wasn’t. It was a different sight for the young woman. She didn’t see many who had been as white as her mother and this both unsettled her and made her feel slightly comforted, it was a very strange combination, but with her past with her parents it was one she expected. The goggled man looked at her as she introduced herself and she smiled giving him a bow that an Ichikan would. by placing her hands together and lowering the top half of her body.

“ Pleasure’s all mine, but please just call me Eclipse. Don’t worry about that. This isn’t anyone’s territory, in fact I was just trying to find a place to practice my shooting.”

She put her finger tips on the end of the bow, but kept her eyes on the jackal. She looked at his project, then around the little area that she suspected was HIS home and she blushed slightly, her dark fur glowing with her embarrassment.

“But it seems that I am tresspassing in your living area, my apologies. I just was interested in your humming. My mother she used to sing me to sleep when I was a pup. It’s been that long since I’ve heard a song of sorts. Do you have a name for it? Or did you make it up?”

She was slowly moving away, feeling sheepish, not sure if she should just leave or stay, but she was interested in getting to know this lone canine. It would ultimately be up to him if he wanted her company or not, so she would evidently just slowly move away until he invited her or they just parted ways.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread